Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:12 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: November/December News
Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:08 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor

Been thanked: 91 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 15369
Hello users, how are we all doing today? I have some news here and there I want to present you all some crucial news:

Holiday Season 'Slight' Downtime

As we are approaching the holiday season, may we remind you that all users and staff may have plans to visit friends, families, and work in the madness that will soon become the holiday rush. This means there will be some delay in terms of replying to some posts. The PM's inquiring licenses and Blue Eye Macro Bugs are urgent and will be replied to as soon as possible from the developer, Gigus. If you have licenses questions or want to trade them in, be sure to read the License FAQ under Global Announcements and then send a PM to Gigus.

This span of downtime will last approximately from Thanksgiving to the ending week of New Year's Day. As usual, the staff here will do our best to accommodate to your needs (and I will still moderate daily).

However with any other requests involving macro helps and how-to programs, do your best to rely more on the community and post it publicly. We have plenty of active users and dedicated VIPs who will be able to help you out. It is also understandable if you want to discuss the problem through PM with a trusted user and keep your work private, that is alright as well.

The best part about the Blue Eye Forums is the strong community support. It means anyone who knows the problem to your question will all pitch in and discuss with you possible solutions on fixing or improving your macro.

New VIPs

Between Xadal's general helpfulness, ixiblat's Memory Pointer + decompiling skills and talkingmeowth's newbie friendly videos that lasted for months with huge reception, I congratulate them all on the VIP status.

I would also like to congratulate Thedragonfiend for showing tremendous effort in activeness and helping other users as well.

And to our newest VIP Shieza for her dedicated support in continuing memory pointer help across the Eden Eternal board.

By being active to the forums and figuring out how you can be helpful (with the extra step and beyond) to the Blue Eye Macro community, you too in time may become a VIP.

Community Support Gauge Results / Miscellaneous

For the past week, I took an experiment (it sort of happened) to see how the entire community would do with minimal support from me, Critical. It turns out that I can say the community took it very well and helped themselves out. The most surprising part is that some of the new users who I've never seen came by and posted explanations that were deemed enough to become a guide.

I also have to give a pat on the shoulders to some of the newer users that came on within the last week as well. In fact, some of you were extremely polite and were afraid of breaking rules. The forum rules were meant to be clear and concise in a way to prevent bending and creating a work-around to the rules. I'm generally lenient and forgiving so if you're a new user, my advice is to just be yourself and if there's anything wrong at all, we will let you know.

So another round of applause to you, audience, for making Blue Eye Macro forums as it is today.

P.S. I'll be cooking for Thanksgiving as of Thursday, November 24th. Downtime for me will be expected to be 10am~10pm (Central Standard Time, -6). I will check back on the forums, but not reply as much unless the issues are urgent.

> BEM Video Games Department - Moderator, Coder, Debugger, Math/Physics & Algorithm Enthusiast - USA
Current Project: Mod Duty

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]